Re: [guadec-list] FreeFA soccer game

On 30 June 2010 10:02, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 15:56 +0200, Koen Martens wrote:
>> Hey,

>> > I guess that it would if somebody organises it. Got too much on my plate
>> > to do that, but I can certainly help out if you have any questions.
>>
>> Mario contacted the local team and asked if we could look for a soccer field,
>> so I am assuming Mario is on it :) And we are indeed on the lookout for a soccer
>> field.
>
> Any news on this?

 Unfortunately I haven't got any :-(  Jeroen van der Vegt and Reinout
van Schouwen (in CC) are in charge to coordinate every parties and our
football match was set upon this category; There's not much I can do
(I'm not a local guy I'll just arrive on Sunday 25Th) but write emails
asking what's going on only.

BTW, there is a page dedicated to this purpose
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/FreeFA Feel free to write down your
name and favourite place to play.

--
mgonzalez.cl/ | twitter.com/gonzalemario
TubalooNumber 01.688.420.1752