Re: [guadec-list] [guadec-local] GUADEC update

Koen Martens wrote:
>>> What about some bibs, for gnomers babies ?
>> Sure! I think bibs would work great. Dummies too, maybe.
>
> What the heck are bibs and dummies??

http://www.bibsetc.com/babybibs.html
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/dailycare/dummies&pacifiers/#2

I actually think that bibs & dummies might not sell well because they
only concern small babies (<3yo), whereas kids Ts are for all kids.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary