Re: [guadec-list] t-shirt designs

On 3 Jun 2010, at 14:39, Erik Bosman wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 01:41:09PM +0200, Koen Martens wrote:
>> FYI, Erik came up with a few designs for tshirts and badges:
>>
>> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-design-list/2010-June/msg00012.html
>
> It seems mailman doesn't like my compressed SVGs :-)
> I put them here for easy clicking:
>
> http://pizzadoos.com/guadec-design/

On <http://pizzadoos.com/guadec-design/tshirt-guadec.svgz>, I prefer the mens' design (left) to the ladies' design (right).  It's just a bit more original, although it would be nice to see '2010' on there, if not the full date.

On <http://pizzadoos.com/guadec-design/tshirt-guadec_crew.svgz>, I'm pretty sure the GNOME Logo Usage Guidelines don't really allow you to flip the foot logo as you have done. (Even if they do, I don't think it works very well... having two GNOME feet on the t-shirt seems like branding overkill...)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation, Ireland
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.