Re: [guadec-list] Tram congress ticket ?

Hi Frédéric,

Op dinsdag 27-07-2010 om 12:00 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Frederic
Crozat:

> on GUADEC pdf file, it is explained there might be 3-days or 5-days
> tram ticket available from GUADEC registration. Were you able to get
> those or should attendees buy tickets or multi-day tickets at Den Haag
> Central Station instead ? (I'm not sure which tickets are more
> interesting, for 3 days from/to Hotel to guadec and parties) ?

I urge everyone to buy the congress tickets. If you use the tram or bus
2 times a day or more you'll easily be off cheaper with a congress
ticket than with regular tickets. You'll be able to hop on and off the
trams and buses whenever you feel like all day long (except for the
night buses that run between 1am-5am or thereabout).

Not unimportant: we've counted on selling 250 tickets. We can only
return 20% of those unsold to the HTM. That means a loss for GUADEC if
we have >50 left at the end of the week...

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen