Re: [guadec-list] Monday network prep help

On 24-07-10 19:53, Tobias Mueller wrote:
> On 24.07.2010 18:37, Bruce van der Kooij wrote:
>> We couldn't finish everything this Friday so we could sure use you
>> (and anybody else that can help out) this Monday.
>
> I'll arrive Sunday eveningish. Can I just walk up to the venue and
> offer my help (or will nobody be there etc..)?

Hi Tobias, your offer is greatly appreciated!

Note that the venue is closed during the weekend so we're picking back
up where we left early Monday morning. Can you help out on Monday?

If so, the core team will be arriving at 08:00, so if you can get there
between 08:00 and 09:30 that would be great but if you can help out at a
later time that would be fine too (as long as it's before 18:00, at
which time the venue closes).

Note that you can reach me personally at 0617481814.

As before there will be free food and drinks.

I'll keep you informed.

Best regards,

Bruce