Re: [guadec-list] Any tips for a 3G-SIM card / unlimited data

Besides a SIM card, you indeed get unlimited* internet for 4,75 by
sending a mere SMS. Send 'zorgeloos internet aan' to number 4000, and
you should all be set. I had a look around, and this seems to be the
cheapest by far.

SIM cards start at 5 euro (look for Z11 on the site). They can be
ordered online, but not delivered abroad. I suppose any telecom shop
will sell these cards as well.
You can now even get 5 EUR credit on:
http://www.vodafone.nl/prive/prepaid/registratie_bonus_tegoed/en .

Jeroen.