Re: [guadec-list] Friday cabling help

That is, of course, Friday the 23rd. =)

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 2:22 AM, William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com> wrote:
Dear All

GUADEC is almost here! We still need a few extra networking hands on Friday for GUADEC prep. Bruce, our networking guy, says we'll need people beside the network team to run cables and plug things in. Of course we can provide free food!

The network team will be active all day long, so if you can only come for a morning or afternoon shift please let us know!

All interested people please coordinate with Bruce or: guadec-support lists powercraft nl