Re: [guadec-list] Lightning talks list

On 19 July 2010 08:49, William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Xabier,
>
> Sorry, there should be some information about this somewhere but I don't
> have it.. I think Mario (in copy) was in charge of handling lighening talks?

 Yes, I'm in charge and I'm sorry for this delay. I want to inform
that every LT had been notified by email.

Xabier, you must have the notification in your inbox right now, isn't
it? If not so, please "raise a hand" here.
Regards.

--
mgonzalez.cl/ | twitter.com/gonzalemario
TubalooNumber 01.688.420.1752