Re: [guadec-list] Speaking Details

Op maandag 12-07-2010 om 15:10 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Shaun
McCance:
> I see on the schedule that speaking slots are 45 minutes
> each, but there's no scheduled transition time between
> presentations. Are there any guidelines about how long
> we should talk, and how much time we should leave for
> questions and for the next speaker to set up? Is five
> minutes enough?

That's a good question; we were forced to improvise a bit with so many
good submissions. The slot length is 40 minutes with 5 minutes changing
time. I think it would be reasonable to aim for a 30-35 minute talk so
there's some room left for questions but this isn't yet set in stone.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen