[guadec-list] Lightning Talks 2010 call of paper is over

Hello there,

 I just want let you to know that we're not receiving proposal any
more, we've reached the deadline. I would like to thank everyone who
sent a paper, we know this is an important chance to share with the
Gnome community what advances or new tools are there.

 For those to whom sent a paper, we will shortly announce the chosen subjects.

Regards.
--
mgonzalez.cl/ | twitter.com/gonzalemario
TubalooNumber 01.688.420.1752