Re: [guadec-list] Registration question

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:34:14 +0100, Julie Pichon <julie pichon gmail com>
wrote:

>> But still: Could you email registration guadec org with details about
>> your
>> requirements?
>
> Thank you for your reply Reinout, I've sent an email to that address,
> though I haven't heard back yet.

I know, I am waiting for our registration back-end team to figure out if
upgrading registration level is possible.

In the mean time, it may be easier for you to just re-register on the
level you want and I can manually cancel your previous order.

--
Reinout van Schouwen

Visit the Gnome conference in The Hague, July 26-30:
www.guadec.org