Re: [guadec-list] GNU hackers meeting

Reinout, just a draft, is it ok to pass along??

---

Dear GNU Hackers

The GNU Hacker's Meeting will take place on the 24-25 July, immediately prior to the official GNOME Developers' Training and  Open Desktop Day pre-conferences on 26-27 July. GUADEC 2010 will be 28-30 July. Many of you may be attending some or all of these events.

GUADEC will recieve additional financing from the municipality of The Hague based on the number registered attendees. Some of you may be waiting until conference day to register, but we are asking that as many participants as possible register beforehand so that we can maximise the generous offer of support from the city.

It's easy to do and you can even register for free!
https://register.guadec.org/

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: guadec-list gnome org

Cheers,

The GUADEC Team
guadec-list gnome org
http://www.guadec.org/
---

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Andy Wingo <wingo pobox com> wrote:
Hi Reinout,

On Sun 04 Jul 2010 11:12, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> writes:

> In the weekend before GUADEC, a GNU hackers meeting has been planned,
> also in The Hague. There's a list of attendees on
> http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2010/denhaag/ . Does anybody know if it is
> possible to contact these people to ask them to register for GUADEC if
> they're coming (if they haven't done so already)?

[Sorry for the delayed response, been on holiday]

Sure it's possible. Send me the message you want to pass on to them, and
I'll forward it to those that are not yet registered. (Including myself,
I have been lazy in registering!)

Cheers,

Andy
--