Re: [guadec-list] Canarias City Run

On 05/13/2009 09:22 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
I'll have shoes with me, a 10k run sounds good.

Are we doing it as a jog, or a race? :)

A jog for you, a race for those of us slower :P.

And in Gran Canaria, there is a nice sea-side loop from the auditorim
around the waterfront and back. I ran about 10k there with Will
Stephenson in December.

Sounds good!  How about, say, Thu morning?  But lets see the party schedule first.

Cheers,
behdad

Cheers,
Dave.

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
[Re http://www.gnome.org/~csaavedra/news-2009-05.html#D13]

Yes!  I love to do that.  10k sounds just right.

I always take my running shoes with me when traveling to conferences.
Anyway.
Lets schedule that.  All we need is a route and a time!  Any volunteers?