Re: [guadec-list] Canarias City Run

Hi,

I've been waiting a while for availability information for the football facilities.

Will we be able to play Wednesday evening, starting 19h30? Are there any high-profile social events planned for Wednesday evening? If the facilities are available, and there is no party planned, let's book 19h30 - 21h for football. If not, let's book 15h - 17h on Thursday.

Thanks!
Dave.