Re: [guadec-list] T Shirt information from last year

Hi,

Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> I'm looking after some information on last years T Shirt sizes/sex
> statistics from the attendants.
> We are trying to come up with an estimate for this years T shirts and
> this figures would help us a lot.
>
> If anyone knows where to get this info, please let me know ASAP.

I gave an estimate of sizes earlier.

Please don't get the same number of XL, XXL, XXXL... as in previous
years. We run out of small & medium t-shirts every year, and are left
with multi-XL t-shirts.

Suggested distribution:

Men's:

XXL: 5%
XL: 10%
L: 45%
M: 30%
S: 5%

Women's:
Remaining 5% split roughly evenly among S, M and L

Working off 800 units, that's:

XXL: 40
XL: 80
L: 360