Re: [guadec-list] Next Conference Organizer

2008/9/4 Shahab Vahabzadeh <sh vahabzadeh gmail com>:
> Hello,
> Can any body help me? Do you know who is the next conference organizer? (
> who is she/he ? ). I know its place, The Canary Island but the organizer is
> important for me for getting invitation :)

The official organizer is the Gran Canaria's Government. As for the
person, Agustin de Benito is the main organizer, and I'm going to be
the head for the GNOME Front.

As said, is too early at the moment for any kind of invitation
whatsoever. I would hold on until we do the call for volunteering and
you can actually notice some activity around the event preparation.

Alberto Ruiz