Re: [guadec-list] Get Invitation for Next Conference

Am Sonntag, den 23.11.2008, 18:10 +0330 schrieb Shahab Vahabzadeh:
> Hi,
> Would you please help me? How can I get invitation for next GUADEC
> conference? I am a student here and I am volunteer for coming there...
> Because of problems with my countries policies I wanna do its works
> soon...

Dave already answered your last posting in September and wrote
"It's a bit early to get involved in the organisation of next year's
GUADEC, but if you come back again next February or March or so, I am
sure that there will be lots of things to do!"

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed