Re: [guadec-list] Sponsorship request status ??

Hi Eduardo;

I've just finished evaluating sponsorships for Speaker sponsorships.
Since we can only use funds left from Speakers for non-speaker
sponsorships I've recently started evaluating non-speaker sponsorships.

So I'm planning to be finished by the end of this week for all
sponsorships.

Regards,
Baris Cicek