Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Wikipage & Booklet

On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 02:44 +0430, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 18:10 -0400, Sara Khalatbari wrote:
> >
> > Also about the booklet: Kalle Persson is working on the design this
> > year & I will be gathering and preparing the content.
> > Could you take a look at the template of the booklet and give
> > comments/ideas on the things that you think should/should not be
> > included?
>
> As far as I remember, we don't want a booklet this year.  There's little
> point in producing one if we don't print them.  HTML content works as
> good, if not better.
Even though we don't have a printed booklet, there will be a pdf file as
booklet as last year. That's important because sponsors will have their
add spaces.

I guess that's the booklet Sara mentioning. We basically can keep last
year's design, improving it slightly maybe. But basically content and
layout could be same.