[guadec-list] GUADEC table quiz?

Hi all,

Table quizzes are fun, and fairly easy to organise.

For those who don't know what a table quiz is, you organise a site
(usually a pub, since table quizzes work best when well lubricated), 50
or 100 questions (I think 50 is enough), a big pad of paper, and a bunch
of people organised into teams of 5 or 6, sitting around tables (thus
the name of the quiz).

You hand out answer sheets, have a round of questions, and after each
round of questions, collect the answers for the round. Between rounds
you can have spot prizes and stuff like that. While the round 1 answers
are being corrected, and the scores are getting written up on the board,
the round 2 questions are asked. On we go until all the questions are
gone, you have 10 minutes of spot prizes while the corrections are being
finished, and then the top 3 teams get a prize.

You can also have things like "funniest wrong answer" spot prizes,
on-stage fun & frolicks, and other such hilarity.

How would people feel about having one of them at GUADEC? I would not
mind being quizmaster if people are up for it, and organising a team of
4 or 5 people to help me with the organisation in Istanbul. This might
be interesting for one of the events?

Cheers,
Dave.

--