Re: [guadec-list] 2008.guadec.org is not active yet

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 04:31:42PM +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> I'd personally like to see more than just redirection to
> guadec.expectnation.com, as I said previously - I think it's important
> that the site be at www.guadec.org, and I hope that it's possible to set
> up a vhost on expectnation.com, or use so rewrite magic to point
> www.guadec.org and 2008.guadec.org at
> guadec.expectnation.com/public/content/main
>
> Anyone know if this is possible?

It wasn't at the time the redirect was added. Otherwise I would've
changed the IP instead of this redirect.

I imagine it is partly caused by the use of https for logging in. They
seem to have a wildcard certificate for expectnation.com; such a
certificate wouldn't work (of course) with guadec.org.

--
Regards,
Olav