Re: [guadec-list] Gran Canaria Desktop Meeting: Guadec+Akademy 2009

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 21:51 +0200, Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> we just have sent a proposal to celebrate GUADEC+Akademy 2009 in Gran
> Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain

So at least there are two GUADEC proposals, we have already submitted
the proposal for organizing GUADEC 2009 in A Coruña (Galicia) thanks to
the collaboration of GPUL association, Igalia and University of A
Coruña. We submitted a proposal for hosting aKademy too. I hope seeing
GNOME community next year in our corner in the North-West of Spain.

Good luck to Canary Islands people too, i hope this year we receive a
lot of proposals, this would be good for GNOME community :)
--
Chema Casanova Crespo