Re: [guadec-list] Need invitation letters to apply visas of Turkey

Today at 19:52, Jonh Wendell wrote:

> I'm from Brazil, so, don't need visa, but I'd appreciate if you could
> send such invitation letter to me and to Bruno Boaventura, who will
> travel with me. It will prove (along with hotel and flight vouchers)
> that I'm going to a conference and will go back to my country :)

Baris might need a template letter, though.  Since this is the first
time I don't need a visa for GUADEC (well, I can get it at the border
crossing), I can instead be of help and dig out previous GUADEC
invitations I have gotten.

Baris, would that help?  (If it would, I'd be happy to dig it out)

> This is because Spain is refusing some Brazilians to enter there (even
> for a flight connection).

Oh, UK is even worse: I have to get a "Direct Airside Transit" visa
when connecting in UK.

Cheers,
Danilo