Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Booklet

Kalle Persson wrote:
Hi GUADEC-people!

I'm the one working on the booklet[1] this year. It is not yet fully
complete, missing ads and a few details.

I'm posting it here so you have a look at it before it's complete. If
you have any comments or feedback, feel free to post them!

Regards,
Kalle Persson

[1] http://kallepersson.se/upl/gnome/guadec-booklet.pdf
Hi Kalle!
Great work on this!
Just some quick stuff from the top of my head.

* Perhaps remove the quotation-marks from the text on the front page, as you're not really quoting anyone.

* On the sponsors page the gold sponsor logo sizes and the silver sponsors logo are identical in size (the Supersonic logo looks even bigger than the gold sponsors). The gold sponsors should probably be a bit bigger and the silver sponsors a bit smaller.

* Make sure to align the logos vertically and horizontally.

* Some headers are closer to the content above them than below. Should be the other way around.

* More padding/whitespace on all pages (as jimmac would have said).

* The Tangle/Topaz/Catwalk need more padding in the boxes, too close to the corners now.

* When I see green/yellow/red on the above I think go/wait/stop.

* The shadows on the keynote speakers don't fit in well with the otherwise flat and clean style.

- Andreas