[guadec-list] slummin' it at the metropolis

Greetings!

I decided that I didn't feel like paying lots of cash for lodging, and
that I'd be fine in a hostel. I booked a week for 79 euros total, in a
6-bed shared room, at the metropolis hostel:
http://metropolishostel.com/.

Dunno how it is, but hostelworld.com seems to think that it's OK. And
it's in Sultanahmet, where it appears that everyone will be, so I'm OK
with not being in the Gilded portion of the hotel scene.

There are more beds available, so it would be fun if anyone else is
going to slum it, metropolis might be quite OK! And in any case you'd
have company ;)

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/