Re: [guadec-list] thanks

Yeah, it was definitely frickin' awesome.
Thanks everyone.

2008/7/13 Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>:
6:20 AM here.  Just arrived in Tehran after a hectic week, but man, it
was an awesome week!  I can't thank Baris enough, but I do want to thank
Serdar, Ali, and the rest of the crew:  Well done and I'm really looking
forward to see you ALL next year in Gran Canaria.

Thanks everyone else who attended too.  I wish I could get to meet and
catch up with everyone, but GUADEC has grown so past that point :).

See you all next year!

behdad

On Sat, 2008-07-12 at 23:39 +0300, Andy Fitzsimon wrote:
> I just want to thank everyone I met at GUADEC for their time and
> friendship, ideas and inspiration.
>
> It's been a tremendously successful conference and I'd also like to
> thank the organizers and helpers for everything they did, you made
> participating an absolute privilege .
>
> with alot of luck i'll see you all again next year !
>
> Andy
behdad
http://behdad.org/

       -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759