Re: [guadec-list] thanks

Although I’m still chilling with GUADEC-ers, I’d like to echo Andy’s kudos. This was my first GUADEC and enjoyed it immensely.

Thanks all. :)

—Pascal

On 12/07/2008, at 11:39 PM, Andy Fitzsimon wrote:

I just want to thank everyone I met at GUADEC for their time and
friendship, ideas and inspiration.

It's been a tremendously successful conference and I'd also like to
thank the organizers and helpers for everything they did, you made
participating an absolute privilege .

with alot of luck i'll see you all again next year !

Andy