[guadec-list] Airport warning and directions

Hey everyone,

yesterday I got to Istanbul and hopefully was picked up by Gil and
Sílvia. Half for the laughs and half as a tip, you will be approached
by "official" looking guys offering you directions. They will end up
offering you a transportation/hotel service.
I'm not new to this kind of stuff, so just for the laugh I followed
his game, finally he offered me to take to the hotels (when you get
here you'll find out they are next to each other), he offered me to
take me to the hotel for "just" 50 euros. But wait! You can tell him
you are a student and he will only charge you 30 euros! Isn't that an
awesome deal? :)
On top of that, he was swearing over his soul that there was no other
way for me to get out of the airport. Yeah, sure.

Just to leave clear that I'm not that of a fool, I didn't take the
service. I just smiled and said "my friends are waiting for me I
think" after using their phone :D. Yeah, I'm evil.

Ok, so when you get to the airport, just head out of international
arrivals and go left, to the light metro station. From there on you
can follow the instructions like the ones in hotel websites:
  http://www.erboyhotel.com/img/haritalar/buyuk/from_airport_to_erboy_hotel.gif

Everything is labeled, no matter you understand an icecream of what is
written, just remember the keywords to get down of the metro, you
won't get lost.

Side note: yesterday they were doing some work on a part of the
tramway, in case that happens to you today, just keep walking
following the rails, it's a 20 minute walk from the last stop where we
were left yesterday. I don't know the street name, but check the hotel
website.

Good luck everybody!

Diego