[guadec-list] GNOME.Asia Summit Poster in GUADEC? We Need Your Support

Hi GUADEC organizer,

I am looking forward to attending GUADEC next week, thanks for the hard work on organizing this great event.

I am writing to ask for your support on GNOME.Asia Summit during GUADEC. We want to attract more developers to the 1st GNOME.Asia Summit from GUADEC. Is it OK for us to post some GNOME.Asia Summit posters in GUADEC ? To promote and advertise the ever first GNOME event in Asia. Is there any public area for posters ?

Thanks in advance,
Emily