[guadec-list] GUADEC 2008 Web Site

Hi All;

As you might all visited guadec.org is up and running, however looking
terribly bad with IE rendering engines.

Can someone take a look at what's *wrong* with CSS or IE for us to fix
it? I wish we had that fixed before press release but I never checked
the site with IE and it was Olav told me that last minute.

We can totally ignore IE but if someone tell me the *problem* it's
better to make it look good on IE as well.

Regards,
Baris Cicek