Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2008 in Ankara

Hi,

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Thanks Dave, didn't know you are working on this!

While I was writing press releases, kept on going for that one...

> Big, minor, issue for now:  It will be in Istanbul, not Ankara!

Really? I've already bought my ticket!!!

Kidding... indeed, big but minor iossue - thanks for pointing it out.

> I'll comment later (on my way back to Toronto right now).  But I think
> things like this are better handled on guadec-planning, then the final
> thing announced on guadec-list.

It's always hard to know - marketing-private's a gimmee, but I don't
think we're announcing anything which isn't already public knowledge -
so I don't really see any reason to bring it to guadec-planning.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary