Re: [guadec-list] any volunteer?

Hey

On 4/29/08, Yakup ULU <yyuce85 hotmail com> wrote:

> i am  a sophomore student at Bahcesehir University Computer Science.
> Although i am not involved in guadec project i want to be a part of the
> event and i  want to join on new projects.
>
>  may i join you?

Sure! :).

If you like soccer you might want to give us -the footballers- a hand:
  http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2008/Events/FootballMatch

we are looking for a pitch for the tournament.

Of course, there are other -more useful- tasks available, and Baris
can tell you about them, since he's the one in charge over there.
I can't give you such details since I'm geographically limited to
help/know directly.

greetings!

Diego