Re: [guadec-list] lodging recommendations?

On 21 Apr 2008, at 13:39, Luis Villa wrote:

hey, all-
Are there recommendations for hotels/lodging near the GUADEC site
available somewhere? I'm looking at:
http://guadec.expectnation.com/public/content/accommodation

and not seeing much :) But I'd really like to start booking soon.

FWIW, same here... my wife's joining me for the week after GUADEC, but it's difficult to know where we might want to book for that when I don't know where I'm going to be staying the week before, yet :/

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team