Re: [guadec-list] Needing document about sponsorship at GUADEC 2007

Juanjo Marín sent me the attached after guadec 06 in Spain.

Maybe something like that would help.

Sara

On 10/8/07, Paulo Zanoni <przanoni gmail com> wrote:
He (and me) is from Brazil.
There are laws to prevent "money laundering" that obligate us to tell
why are we receiving the money and also give some kind of proof (in
our case, proof that we went to the event).

In my bank they accepted the invitation letter, because it was written
that I was being sponsored. But I think in his bank they a little more
rigid...

Just another letter from GUADEC saying that he went to the event
should be enough, I think...