Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Stickers

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido wrote:
Hello folks,

We (GNOME Chile) are planning to make some stickers for giving away
during our events in the region, we already have some designs (black and
white ones), but the ones that were gifted in the GUADEC at Birmingham
are really cooool, do you know if they are available in some place where
we can download them? Would be awesome if you can share them ;-). Thanks
a lot!

Regards,

pedro.
Vincent Untz asked me to put these on the wiki yesterday.
Will be up soon.
Any more GUADEC material you want up there, while I'm on it?
- Andreas