Re: [guadec-list] Hotels/Accommodation in Birmingham

On 17/05/07 09:52, Karl Latimer wrote:
Also will there be a central method of pairing/grouping people up for
the rooms? These rooms are taking mostly more than one person, I'm
perfectly happy to share and pay my way but it would be nice to know
what the situation is with this.
Yeah we'll stick something up on live.gnome.org for people to self organise sharing.

That sounds cool, Now I need to find another couple of people to share
with at the Etap hotel ;), Looks like the best option, can anyone
confirm that its not the sh*t heap the fox hotel in Wolverhampton turned
out to be? Where the door had been broken down so many times it wouldn't
even lock anymore, and there were wires hanging out of the wall.

The only comment I heard was that the breakfast wasn't anything special, but then again, when it's that cheap you can't expect much either!

Do you think you could organise a wiki page for people who want to arrange accommodation together?

One thing I've noticed is that the http:// is missing from the link for
the etap hotel, which means it ends up going to
http://www.guadec.org/www.etaphotels.com instead.

Thanks, I've corrected that now.

Regards,

Thomas