Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Group Photo

Hi,

----- "Pedro Villavicencio Garrido" <pvillavi gmail com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 14:17 +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> > Hi Rob,

> could
> attendees as
> > > >

> > > Lucas,
> > >
> > > We were discussing this the other day, it would be nice to get
> something
> > > in the style of the Debconf photo [1].
> >
> > Cool! That's exactly what I had in mind. :-)
> >

> Cool idea!
>
> > > Just need to find a nice open green space, with a good vantage
> point. Uh
> > > and of course a nice dry day.
> >
> > It would nice to put it on the "conference schedule" in some way so
> > that all atendees know when to meet to take the picture. It can be
> > some very visible signs in the conference venue for example.
> >

> Can it be arrange during the lunch let's say something between 12:30
> and
> 13:00 of some of the core days?, in that case people will don't miss
> any
> talk and we don't dilate the conference schedule and you know is more
> easy to organize ~200 hungry attendees waiting for their lunch
> instead
> ~200 tired or sleepy ones. Just my 00000.1 Pesos.

I would have thought lunch break on thursday would be best - whenever we pick will some people will miss. We could use the amphiteature-like steps that are just outside the conservatoire. It's hard to see exactly on the google map, but I've tried to put a place marker in

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111988082972746086078.000001127b39b1a937d4a&ll=52.479815,-1.904494&spn=0.000621,0.001939&t=h&z=19&om=1

Regards, Paul