Re: [guadec-list] Wireless Guadec

Hi Murray,

That's a nice sentiment Murray, and certainly what we would do if we could, however there is another event in the venue until the 14th, so while we might be able to get some access it's unlikely that we'll be able to do serious deployment and testing until the 15th. It is called a warm up for a reason ;-)

I can assure you that I'm under no false illusions about how technically difficult setting up a robust wireless network is - however it's relatively straightfoward (especially with excellent volunteers ;-) compared to getting a connection in there in the first place.

Regards, Paul

--
Paul Cooper                    |  Tel: 0121 634 1620
Assistant Director             |  Fax: 0121 634 1630