Re: [guadec-list] FreeFA Tournament

On 7/4/07, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 23:22 -0400, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido wrote:
> Hello GNOME Lovers,
>
> In case you had missed the information, this year during GUADEC we are
> going to play the second version of the FreeFA Tournament[1], the
> tournament will be held in the pitch[2] of Aston University the Monday
> 16th of July from 14:00 to 17:00 hrs. If you know how to kick a ball
> that's enough for put your name on the list of players :-), more info in
> the wiki page[1].
>
> 1- http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/FootballMatch
> 2- http://www.aston.ac.uk/prospective-students/sport/gemsports.jsp

There's still a maximum number of players (the pitch is not on a full
size, it's about 10-player a side pitch, and we'll play half pitches),
and you'll need to bring your own kit, including jerseys (bring a few
colours).

So we'll play two matches simultaneously? Say... 5v5?
By the way, It would be cool to have everyone take a jersey of their
country's football team. It would be a nice pic if we get a lot of
countries represented :).

Pedro? Bastien? What do you say? :).

Diego