Re: [guadec-list] copyright on guadec video archives

On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 16:19 +0000, Paul Cooper wrote:

> I did read that when you wrote it. Currently we have desktop machines
> (Dell Optiplex GX620) and 3 cameras (Canon XL1, Canon MVX10i X2) and
> tripods that we can borrow. Hope to be meeting soon with the
> 'approved' AV supplier for the venue to arrange line level audio and
> relevant connections for the cameras. Network is the unkown at the
> moment.

On the subject of the network, i'm happy to help with that. Thomas
mentioned that you still haven't got the network connectivity to the
site finalised. One potential idea that I had was to contact a local ISP
who may be able to arrange a circuit. This is what Debconf has done.
Alternative uklinux.net or ukfsn.net might be able to arrange the same
thing.

I hope that the meeting tomorrow goes well, I regret that I will not be
able to attend due to a prior engagement but I look forward to reading
the minutes.

Cheers,

Rob
--