[guadec-list] GUADEC Planning Meeting - Agenda for 3rd March

Hi all,

Here are the items I have on the agenda for our next Guadec planning meeting. If anyone has anything to add, please let me know. The meeting will be at Red Hat's offices in Guilford. Directions have been sent to those confirmed attending.

Regards,

Thomas

GUADEC Planning Meeting - Agenda for 3rd March

Confirmed attendance:
  Bastien Nocera, Paul Cooper, Rob Bradford, Ross Burton, Thomas Wood

* Call for papers
  - Ross to report on current progress
  - Discuss other ideas for schedule (workshop/tutorial days)
  - Paul to update us on keynotes progress

* Sponsorship
  - Feedback from contacts
  - Thomas to report on progress
  - Anyone to add to the list

* Finances
  - Paul to explain feedback from accountant
  - Bank account
  - Thomas has a preliminary budget to discuss

* Promotional Materials
  - Rob to report on possible suppliers and items
  - Agree on strategy for design process/team

* Community
  - Several people have expressed an interested in helping out
  - What jobs do we have that we could involve people in