[guadec-list] Any dates for GUADEC 2008 ?

Hi everyone,

I've read from the previous posts that the location is still pending for approval, but I've seen nobody talking about the dates. Currently, I have no idea of when the GUADEC will take place, and have to plan my summer hollidays (hotel, reservations, etc.).

I understand that this is still in early shape, but does somebody know approximately when it could take place ? End of june ? Start of july ? Mid-july ? It would be nice to have some approximate dates, or at least know which dates the GUADEC team requested to the universities where the conferences could take place...

Thanks for any information about this.

Luis