Re: [guadec-list] Videos

Diego et al.,
On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 19:53 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
> How is video processing going?
Short answer: it's not going at the moment and there is no estimate on
when it will be done by.

Longer explanation: We recorded all video materials onto a 500Gb drive
in Birmingham.  This data is kindly hosted by openadvantage and I have
sftp credentials to grab the video.  Unfortunately, after I snagged and
transcoded the first video (using a script I ran over my holidays) the
storage device went offline.  We're trying to get the device back
online, however it's holiday season in the U.K. so it's hard to get hold
of people.  As soon as the storage device is back online, I'll post up a
message to the list and let you all know.

Suggestion for next year: The GUADEC budget should buy a GUADEC 1Tb
drive for storing data.

--
Aidan