Re: [guadec-list] Videos and banner in wgo

Hello Aidan,

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 22:31 +0100, A J Delaney brighton ac uk wrote:
> Once the video is transcoded, it will be online for others to
> (hopefully) edit slightly using the latest SVN PiTiVi.  This is not the
> best video editing pipeline (the best would be editing the dv in Kino),
> but given the file sizes it's the only option currently available.

You can try remuxer.py:

  wget -O remuxer 'http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-python/examples/remuxer.py?revision=1.9'
  chmod +x remuxer
  ./remuxer

remuxer.py is a graphical utility to do lossless cuts of ogg files. It
doesn't always work, but it does on the Adam-Thursday-... video you
linked above.

However, as one pestered last year, I understand that this all takes
time :) Good luck!

Andy.
--
http://wingolog.org/