Re: [guadec-list] HELP: Maintainer needed for schedule

Baris, can you add these fixes below to the core schedule? Thank you.

Also, we need to make the same division of 4 columns as we have in AHW.
Keynotes and the other plenary sessions go to Marquee, the first column
is UPC Big, the second is Balaguer and the third is UPC small. We are
going to find proper names for these rooms.