[guadec-list] REAL banners

We need to design the real (not web) banners of the conference. Those
big signs in the entrance, the rooms etc.

I met today the Vilanova people before the press conference there, and
they showed me the list of banners that need to be delivered... BEFORE
JUNE 6TH.

This is a real deadline: we miss it and we don't have banners the 24th.

Who can do this work?