Re: [guadec-list] Summer of Code folks

Hi,

Daniel Glassey wrote:
> Hi,
> Now that the summer of code projects have been accepted it would be
> good to have as many as possible of the students involved at GUADEC.
> At the very least it would be good to email them and invite them.
> Would there be money left to help sponsor some of them to come?

My first gut reaction is "we're not made of money - $20K to ship 20
students from the US on shortish notice probably isn't worth it".

I'm all for inviting the students, and some of them (Danilo, Matthew,
Raphael) will already be coming, but I just have this gut feeling that
we could be spending that much money better elsewhere.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary