[guadec-list] Closing the Football equipment

Hi guys!

After reading the thread about the equipment cost and talking with Quim,
I have a final proposal before doing the final move.

For 13€/person we have the complete equipment: shirts, sockets and
shorts.

If we get only the shirts, I think it will around 9€ (if possible). I
think that the 4€ (160€) difference isn't a big deal and that the full
equipment is much more attractive than only the shirts.

Remember that the idea is that this Football match is the oficial sport
tournament for the GUADEC.

In any case, I will prefer to ask the players to pay some money (maybe a
kind of donation) than only getting the shirts.

But I will follow list advice and if finally we decide that only shirts,
I will order only the shirts.

The other main cost will be printing of the GNOME logo (I will try to
save as much money as possible with it).

Cheers

-- Alvaro