[guadec-list] GUADEC 2006 Informations for sponsored participants

Hi,

a week ago I send a mail with the subject "Important Information for
sponsored participants". I didn't receive your answer yet. Please answer
as soon as possible.

Did you register?
Have you taking care of your flight? How much did cost?
Do you have special meal requirements?
Did you consider volunteering?

This is urgent.

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'