Re: [guadec-list] Special kit for speakers

Hey hey,

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 17:17 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> Are we having a special kit for speakers? If so, what os the tradition
> or what are your ideas?

Since I don't think anyone responded: I believe that in past years they
got free bags and shirts.

In my ignorant opinion a speaker's kit is not necessary, it creates an
artifical division between those that do and those that listen, when in
reality most people at Guadec are do-ers. Speaking has its own rewards,
it's not as if we have to try to motivate people to speak at our
conference.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo